For Android 4.3 or higher. Dual SIM limited support for Android 5.1 or higher. If there is no BTS file, ARFCN and Band are available for Android 7 or higher.
App could be usefull for cellular network engineers.
- On-line monitoring of GSM / WCDMA / LTE network signal and services
- Widgets 2x1 and 4x2
- Signal strength in Status Bar. Network info in notification.
- Keep Million and more measurements in a database and view them offline
- Data collection in the background
- Display network technology and signal strength on the map
- Export session to CSV and KML
- Export map data to KML
- Measurement statistics
- Load and use external BTS file with additional cell data
- Copy and analyze sqlite database on a PC
- Use implemented Content Provider in your own applications to retrieve data from the database
- Free, without ads
Pro version additions:
- CDMA support
- Monitoring and Analysis modes
- Dual SIM widgets
- Signal strength and Network info in notification on Android Wear watches
- Dark and light Themes
- Data collection in the background for both SIMs
- Display sector azimuths on map (BTS file is needed)
- Site Explorer (BTS file is needed)
- Share Sessions using export/import of Session in JSON format
- Export list of unique cells
- Correctness of the data is highly dependent on the correct and full implementation of the Google Android API on the device
Good results are obtained on devices:
- LG G3 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 6.0)
- LG G2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 5.0)
- Motorola Moto G4 Plus (2 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.0)
- Nexus 5X (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 7.1.1)
Below average results are obtained on devices:
- Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2 (1 SIM, Qualcomm, Android 4.4)
For questions and suggestions:
Support is possible, but not guaranteed.
NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging is a free software application from the System Maintenance subcategory, part of the System Utilities category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2018-01-17. The program can be installed on Android.
NetMonitor Cell Signal Logging (version 1.55) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 10 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.